Oversee specific areas of the company, such as operations, finance, and human resources. Key responsibilities include representing the company in the community, developing strategies for growth, and planning for the future.
Areas of Expertise:
- Manage RFP and contracting process for architects, engineers, land use attorneys and contractors.
- Provide oversight of all company construction activities.
- Managing employee relations
- Supervise project architect/engineers, contract administrators and site personnel while developing/maintaining OSHA reporting and establishing minimum requirements for vendor liability/worker compensation.
- Work with Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Conduct weekly production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitate stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues
- Administrative functions of Storm Proof Roofing Systems